The group of companies Optimagrup is made up of the following companies:
OPTIMAGRUP INVESTMENT SRL, a Romanian company, with headquarters in Sibiu, Cristian street, number 20, withdrawn 5th floor, apartment 18, Sibiu County, registered with the Trade Register Office attached to the Sibiu Court under number J32/431/2018 unique registration code RO39108300.
OPTIMA REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SRL, Romanian legal person, with headquarters in Sibiu, Cristian street, number 20, withdrawn 5th floor, apartment 18, Sibiu County, registered with the Trade Register Office attached to the Sibiu Court under number J32 / 1022/2016 , having unique registration code RO36385374
Optimahaus Investment SRL RO 32139768 J32 / 743/2013 having its registered office in Romania. Sibiu, str. Cristian 20 ap 18, Sibiu County
Optimadesign Investment SRL RO 34373802 J J32 / 353/2015 having its registered office in. Sibiu, str. Cristian 20 ap 18, Sibiu County
Below we will present our valid Personal Data Security policy for all three companies listed above. The Companies will be called OptimaGrup.
In accordance with the stipiulations of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on Data Protection) and the provisions of Law no. 677 / 21.11.2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data,
OptimaGrup Romania, legally represented by Helju Mihai Viorel, Marcu Simion Florin and Helju Ioan Daniel, as Administrators, process personal data for legitimate purposes, in compliance with the legal provisions and the following principles.
The processing of personal data shall be carried out manually and under conditions ensuring the security, confidentiality and respect of the rights of the data subjects.
This data protection policy describes how OptimaGrup Romania, processes your personal data. We all love our privacy, and we respect yours too. For this reason, it is of particular concern to us to explain to you in detail how we process your personal data. We view it as our obligation to administrate your data with the greatest care, and to do everything to protect your information from misuse. We strictly adhere to the provisions of data protection legislation when collecting and processing your personal data. This data protection policy is addressed to our website users, the newsletter community and our customers and partners.
Please note that our website can contain links to other service providers to whom this data protection policy does not extend. We cannot assume any liability for the content to which these links lead.
2. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at our contact details.
3. PERSONAL DATA OF YOURS WHICH WE COLLECT
Personal data refers to all information which is related to your rights and through which you can be personally identified, whether it is on the basis of this piece of information on its own or in combination with other information we have.
During your visit to our website we will gather the following information:
- date and time when you accessed our website;
- your IP address;
- name and version of your browser;
- the website (URL) which you visited before accessing our website, and
- certain cookies (see point 15).
As part of the conclusion of a contract or the initiation of such, we will also gather the following information:
- first and last name, e-mail address and other information which you provide;
There is no obligation for you to actually provide the data which we request from you. However, if you do not, you will not be able to use all of the functions of the website, and we will usually not conclude the contract or carry out the order, or will no longer be able to carry out an existing contract and will have to terminate it.
4. COLLECTION OF DATA
4.1. PROCESSING OF CUSTOMER AND CONTRACT DATA
Personal data is collected, processed and used insofar as it is required for the establishment of a legal relationship, for its content, or to change it. This is carried out in order to fulfil a contract or pre-contract measures, and also in the justified interests of the person responsible.
4.2. DATA TRANSMISSION IN CONNECTION WITH OUR NEWSLETTER
When you provide your e-mail address or postal address, we take the opportunity to send you current information in the form of our newsletter. You have the right to withdraw your registration for our newsletter and withdraw from the receipt of specialist information at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to OPTIMAGRUP INVESTMENT SRL, Sibiu, Cristian street, number 20, withdrawn 5th floor, apartment 18, Sibiu County.
5. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA
We will process the personal data mentioned in point 3 for the following purposes:
- to maintain and improve our website including the personalisation of your online experience, and in order to ensure that content is presented to you in a way which is most effective for you;
- to carry out our business, which includes providing information, products and services which you request, and for other transaction-related or administrative updates;
- in order to inform you about products and services which we offer and which are similar to those which you have already acquired, or which you have enquired about;
- in order to send you information about products and services which we believe could be of interest to you;
- in order to make you aware of changes to our services, to the website or to our conditions of use, and to these data protection guidelines;
- as part of our efforts to maintain the safety of the website;
- in order to measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising, and to make our future marketing efforts and those of third party providers more effective;
- in order to carry out administrative work on our website and for internal processes including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, tests, and for statistical and market research purposes and
- in order to handle our contractual relationship with you and to be able to provide our services to you.
6. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is, on the one hand, the fulfilment of a contract and your consent, and on the other hand our predominant justified interest which consists of achieving the purposes mentioned in point 7.
7. TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
For the purposes mentioned in point 5 we will transmit your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers whom we deploy;
- our tax advisor/accountant;
- group companies
- Mailchimp: under certain circumstances, we commission other companies in order to carry out certain business functions such as sending e-mails or marketing. We might disclose personal information which we collect to these companies in order to enable them to carry out these services. For example, information about your user behaviour on our website can be passed on to our external service providers who support us in our marketing efforts. Our newsletter as well as all of our EDM (electronic direct mail) are sent via the program Mailchimp, and
- Partner companies: we may cooperate with third parties (e.g. Österreichische Post, printing companies) to send you information about products or services which we believe might be of interest to you. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if you have agreed to receive such information. Österreichische Post and printing companies only receive this data in order to send ADM (analogue direct mail).
8. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect you against unauthorised or illegal processing as well as against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
9.DURATION OF THE STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is – as far as necessary – stored and processed for the entire duration of our business relationship and beyond it in line with the statutory obligations regarding storage and documentation. With regard to the duration of storage there are additionally statutory limitation periods which in certain cases can extend to up to thirty years.
We will destroy your personal data immediately as soon as its storage by us is no longer required and/or is no longer provided for by the law. If your personal data is printed out on paper, it will be shredded. If the personal data is stored in electronic form, it will be erased by using irreversible technical methods.
9. YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your rights include (among other things):
- to examine whether and which personal data we have stored about you, and to receive copies of this data (right of access to data, free of charge);
- to demand the correction, supplementation or deletion of personal data which is wrong or has not been processed in compliance with the law (the right to have data corrected (right of rectification or deletion, as well as the right to be forgotten);
- to demand from us the restriction of the processing of your personal data (right to the restriction of processing);
- under certain circumstances, to object to the processing of your personal data (right to object);
- to demand the right to transfer data to another organisation;
- to revoke the consent you have previously given to processing;
- if you are of the opinion that the processing of your data violates the (Romanian) Data Protection Act or the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), or that your rights according to data protection law have been otherwise violated, you can complain to the Romanian data protection authority (https://www.dataprotection.ro/). In this case, however, we would also of course be pleased to help, and we will always endeavour to carry out data processing in compliance with the applicable regulations.
11. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our website can contain links to those of other companies.
We have no influence on how the websites and services of other companies process your personal data: we do not check the websites and services of other companies and are not responsible for such websites and services or their data protection practices. You are advised to obtain information about data protection on these websites and about the services of third parties.
12. CHANGES TO THIS DATA PROTECTION POLICY
We are committed to upholding the principles of privacy and data protection. We therefore examine our data protection policy at regular intervals in order to ensure that it is free of errors and is situated in a highly visible place on our website. We also ensure that it contains appropriate information about your rights and our processing work, and that it has been created according to the relevant legislation and therefore complies with it. We may update this data protection policy occasionally in order to keep it up to date, in order to take new developments into account, and to ensure adherence to the applicable legislation. If we were to make considerable changes to this data protection policy, we would inform you of this by giving notice of it on our website and via an updated version of the data protection policy.
13. RIGHT TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the data protection act, you have a right to free information about the data we have stored. If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, on exercising your rights or about this data protection policy, you are welcome to contact us as follows: by e-mail to: email@example.com
or by post to: OptimaGrup Investmen, Sibiu, Cristian street, number 20, withdrawn 5th floor, apartment 18, Sibiu County
We use so-called cookies on our website.
A cookie is a small file which can be stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are principally used in order to provide users with additional functions on a website. They can be used, for example, to make navigation through a website easier for you, or to continue to use a website at the point where you left it and/or to save your preferences and settings for when you use the website again. Cookies cannot access any other data on your computer, or read or change it. Most of the cookies on our website are so-called session cookies. They are deleted automatically when you leave our website again. Permanent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer until you delete them manually in your browser. We use permanent cookies in order to recognise you when you visit our website the next time.
If you want to keep control of cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you get a message when a website wants to store cookies. You can also block or delete cookies if they have already been saved on your computer. If you would like to know more about how to do this, please use the help function in your browser.
Insofar as cookies are required to carry out electronic communication processes or to enable specific functions which you would like to use, they will be stored by us. As the website operator, we have a justified interest in storing cookies to enable us to provide our services in a technically error-free and optimal way. Other cookies (such as those to analyse surfing behaviour) are explained separately in point 16 of this data protection policy.
Please note that blocking or deleting cookies can impair your online experience and represent an obstacle to your using this website fully.
15. SERVER LOG FILES
Website providers normally automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files which your browser sends to us automatically. These are:
- browser type and browser version;
- the operating system used;
- the referrer URL;
- the host name of the accessing computer, and
- the time of the server request.
16. ANALYSIS TOOLS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which, as mentioned above, are stored on your computer and which enable the analysis of your use of the website.
The information created by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address and the URLs of the websites you have accessed) are sent to Google’s servers in the USA and stored there. We do not store any of your data which is collected in connection with Google Analytics. This website uses the opportunity to anonymise IP addresses offered by Google Analytics. Your IP address is therefore shortened/anonymised as soon as Google receives it. On our behalf, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports on the website activities and in order to provide additional services to us related to the use of the website and internet usage. The IP address sent by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not combined with other data by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by means of the corresponding settings in your browser program. We would, however, like to point out that in this case it may occur that not all functions of the website can then be used to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting your data in the context of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in which is available via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data on this website by clicking the link below. It installs an opt-out cookie which prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in future: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/?hl=en%disable. Further information on the conditions of use of Goggle as well as Google’s data protection policy can be found at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.html, or at: https://www.google.at/intl/en/policies/.
HELJU MIHAI VIOREL
MARCU SIMION FLORIN
HELJU IOAN DANIEL